1) Guests must have an individual identification document; upon arrival, the kind guests are requested to hand over the valid identity document for legal registration; guest data will be recorded and sent to the public security authorities as required by Italian law.
It is not allowed to have other people stay overnight in addition to those registered.
Waste: separate collection is mandatory.
Water: it is drinkable; (being a precious asset: please do not waste/use it improperly).
Lodgings (apartments) and related furniture: it is forbidden to move, remove and/or damage it
AgriCampeggio (pitches): an identification card of the vehicle and of the assigned position will be delivered which cannot be modified without authorisation, this card must be shown on request by our staff in charge in case of checks.
2) Visitors are allowed from 16.00 to 23.00 with the authorization of the management and must show an identification document.
3) For the peace and safety of all, limit the use of vehicles within the campsite as much as possible, circulating at walking pace.
4) It is strictly forbidden to: damage trees, plants and equipment, light fires, make fences, dig channels, change the state of the place.
5) Washing of any type of vehicle is not permitted.
6) Entry and exit from the campsite is allowed from 08.00 to 23.00; for different times, please arrange in advance with the reception staff.
7) The day begins at 16.00 each day and ends at 10.00 the following day, therefore campers must vacate the place by that time in case of check-out.
8) Noises that disturb the rest of the other guests are strictly prohibited.
Behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment that cause disturbance to other guests must be avoided at any time, especially from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 11.00 pm to 8.00 am.
9) Children must be accompanied to the toilets, showers, games and swimming pool which is in any case reserved only for guests of the apartments and for a maximum number of six people at the same time (see also the separate specific regulation). Adults are directly responsible for their behavior; they must pay attention so that their liveliness does not disturb the other guests, in particular the gentlemen parents are asked to make sure that their children respect the hours of silence.
10) Upon departure, guests are kindly requested to leave the apartments and pitches clean.
11) Dogs are admitted (free of charge) and must be kept on a leash and remove any excrements. The owners are responsible for the damages caused by them to things and people.
Guests who do NOT comply with these regulations, in addition to the reimbursement of any damages, must leave the Structure and will be reported, if the circumstances arise, to the competent Authorities.
The Data Processing Manager is the Owner of the Agritourism Activity: - Mr. Iacopo Piciotti
Contrada Ripacorvara, 1